Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pageau Family

In May I got an email from a lady saying she came upon my website and was really interested in booking me for a family session in July. She and her family were going to be traveling from Australia to have a small family gathering at Newfound Lake. At first I was a little weary that she was a scam or something, but I just got a feeling about her. After we spoke on the phone for a bit, she decided to book me. They were such a really nice family. She was doing the photos for her mother's birthday present. The main focus was to get Memere and the three grandchildren. The day was absolutely gorgeous out. I do thank God for the wind coming off the lake otherwise it would have been way to humid.

The kids were all very well behaved. They were a little silly, but that totally comes with the ages. I really got some personality shots with them.

Since I had the entire families there, we had to do them as well. They were both excited to get their Holiday portraits done in July. I mean, what better photos to take and put on Holiday cards.Joe is such a Mama's boy!

These kids were just naturals in front of the camera. I didn't ask them to pose in any way, they all did it by themselves.



Again, naturals. They both just ran to the sundial and sat like that. It made my job so much easier!
Memere and her grandkids all cuddled up!
Daddy and his little girl after all the photos were done. I wanted to get some "real life" shots.

Everyone in front of the "General Store." The moms used to play at this camp all the time when they were growing up. They had such fond memories of the place. And now they have more to share with their growing families.

No comments:

Post a Comment