Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fireworks

I got a little spoiled this year. I got to go to two different sets of fireworks. The first set was in Ashland, NH. I go there just about every year, but I think this was one of the best years. The fireworks lasted longer than a half hour. It was quite humid so the smoke hung in the air and made for some really nice photos.


The other place I went was Meredith Bay. We walked quite a ways from the car, but it made for some great photos overlooking the bay. The fireworks here were really pretty, but didn't last quite as long. In Meredith they had a small barge where the fireworks were lite off of.
The lake was full of people sitting on their boats watching the fireworks as well. I didn't take as many photos in Meredith because I wanted to just sit back and really enjoy them without looking through the lens. This photo was one of the last ones I took, and I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment