Monday, October 26, 2009

Lisa & Kenny

Shortly after the girls' birthdays, Haylie's parents got married. In May, Lisa and Kenny got married at Promises to Keep in Derry, NH. Absolutely gorgeous ceremony and a very fun reception (it helped that I knew pretty much everyone!)
This was my first wedding by myself, and I loved the fact that it was these two. They are so much fun and so much in love! I don't think I took my finger off the shutter for more than a couple seconds. I took so many pictures! The day turned out to be a beautiful day. The sun was shining through the whole ceremony and formals, and didn't get cloudy until everyone was inside for the reception.
Here are some of the girls getting ready.
Big Kenny helping little Kenny on with his Tux
Just a couple from the ceremony.
Some of my best formals came from this wedding.


I just love this picture from the Reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment