Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flynn Family

One of the other girls I work with saw one of my photography magazines one day and saw a picture of a little girl with a tu-tu that she wanted me to try to re-create it with her daughter (who I've apparently been photographing from when she was a baby.) So the purpose of the photos was to recreate the picture, but I figured I'd do some family pictures too.

So this is the picture I recreated. She loved being allowed to jump on the couch.

I just love this pose!
Little angel? Hmm...I don't think so.
I think this is one of my most favorite shots ever!

A little personality showing through?
Daddy helping me fly!!
Sisterly love!
I love this family picture!!
Girls just want to have fun!!
Heading over to get some ice cream!

Hmmm...what to get...what to get...
She was a little sad she couldn't get right into her treat!

Really cute picture of them as a family. Love the idea of them walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment