Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tristian Robert

About a month and a half ago, I did Katie's belly photos. A couple weeks after that she and Chris welcomed Tristian Robert into the world. Today was the first time I met him, and he is so handsome! It is quite a change to be photographing a little guy too now instead just of girls.
The first couple of the photos are him in his crib, which was apparently the first time he had been in it. He seemed to like it a lot.
I had to get a piggy-toe shot. They are just so small, I want to nibble them up!
Because babies love being nakey, and babies are so cute being nakey, I had Katie undress him to just his diaper. He seemed to really love it!
He isn't even a month old yet and he is already trying to hold his head up.
Tristian is a Daddy's boy already. He just loves cuddling with Chris.
Same little guy who before he was born had his first pair of Air Jordans also has his first pair of Timberland boots and hat. He is such a stud already!

And of course I had to do a photo of the whole family. They are a great couple and I can't wait to see Tristian get older looking through the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment