Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tabitha & Chey

Tabitha is a very close friend of my family. She wanted to do some updated photos of herself and her children. One of her children weren't able to make it Wednesday afternoon, but we will do more with him once he has some free time (teenagers are busy busy creatures.)
Even though it was very hot out on Wednesday, Tabitha wanted to get a couple shots with her leather coat on. After only a couple she got a little hot so we moved on. She didn't mean to look away from the camera like that, but I really liked the way the face worked with the pose, so I kept it.
Her daughter Chey is full of attitude (I think she gets it from her Mom), but it totally works for her. She has such a great personality. You can really see some of it through these photographs.

Tabitha and Chey look so much alike. They even have the same smile!
You can really see the bond between the two of them in this shot.

Newfound Lake was so beautiful at this time of the night. The sun had started to set, but there was still plenty of light.

Like I said, here is some of the personality coming through. This pose makes her look older than she is.

Chey was really a natural when it came to posing. I had to give her very little direction. She pretty much posed herself. I love the sweetness you can see in this photo.

Again, just about posed herself and the personality is shining right through!

Tabitha ending up looking away from me again, but I loved the way the image came out. The way the sun was shining onto her face just made the photo.

This is really a beautiful area that we live in. A beautiful background for a beautiful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment