Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stacie & Roy Engagement

Stacie and Roy are one of my couples getting married this year. They are going to be getting married in October at the Pheasant Ridge Country Club in Gilford, NH. In the middle of May we went down to Prescott Park in Portsmouth to do their engagement portraits. Stacie and Roy went to the park a lot as kids, and go now during the summer for concerts and plays. The park had some special memories for them. Stacie and I were worried it was going to be a rainy day since it had been pouring the couple days before hand and was quite cloudy in the morning. But since we were right on the ocean, it was windy enough to blow all the clouds away so we were able to get a beautiful, sunny day.

There was a gorgeous flower garden in the park just begining to bloom. Some of the trees in the garden had the most interesting branches. I loved the way the branches curled around to almost hug the couple.
I had to have a shot of her engagement ring. It was such a pretty ring. So I made Roy pretend he was asking her again.


This is the whale they had me meet them by when I got there. It was a very popular place for parents to take photos of their children sitting on it. They had both loved sitting on it when they were children so I had to include it in.

The water and the sky were just perfect that day. The way the sun was shining through the clouds made them look a little pink and purple. I love this shot how they are looking into forever together.

There was this gorgeous old house right in the park that I had to get some photos in front of. So to change things up I had them walking away together holding hands.
Sitting and cuddling on the bench together. It was starting to get a little chilly with the wind blowing so hard.

The park was full of fountains all over the park, but this one was the only one working since it was so early in the season. Roy is throwing in a coin to make a wish. I wonder what his wish was.
Stacie and Roy are such a fun couple and I can't wait to be able to share and photograph their special day with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment