Saturday, March 6, 2010

Haylie's Almost Two!

Haylie turns two in April and her Mom wanted some photos to put on the invitations to her Birthday Party next month. It was a beautiful day the other day, so we went to Whites Park in Concord, NH. I remember going to this park as a kid and loving it! We weren't sure how she would do climbing on everything, but being the daredevil that she is, she just started climbing away!
I can't believe how tall she has gotten!
It looks like she is thinking, but her Mom was trying to get her to smile by touching her dimples. She of course copied Mom.


She almost looks angelic in this one.


She really wanted to try out the camera too. I gave her a toy one for her birthday last year so she could be like Auntie Niki.

Like I said before, no problem just climbing on everythi

It was starting to get a little chilly so we called it a day. I thought this was really cute walking back to the car with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment