Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kim & Jeremy

Kim and Jeremy's wedding was another that I was the second photographer for. They got married at the Union Club in Boston, MA. They were my first Jewish wedding I've photographed, and I hope not my last. Kim was such a happy and gorgeous bride. There wasn't a moment where she wasn't smiling.

Remnants of their bridal shower the night before.
I loved these shoes. She actually kept them on the entire night of dancing.


Looking gorgeous while getting her hair done.


Her Mother helping her put her Grandmother's necklace on.

Such a happy couple. They just knew exactly how to pose the entire time.


Lovely bouquet of roses.


Holding hands while waiting to sign the Ketubah.


The Rabbi signing the Ketubah just after all of the family sang to them.


Under the Chupah together with the Rabbi.


The last dance of the night with everyone watching. They were even beautiful after the long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment