Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Natalie's Trash the Dress

I've been wanting to do some Trash the Dress pictures for quite awhile. None of the brides I knew were really comfortable with it. The first thing they though of was literally trashing or ripping their dress, so that is totally understandable. Then I remembered my sister had a couple dresses left over from prom that she wasn't doing anything with and that my sister is a natural in front of the camera. I knew a perfect spot in Manchester, near the river and an overpass. (Not going to tell where it is though!!)

Here are some with her first dress. The colors just looks so good together!!


Here are some with her yellow dress. She honestly did all this stuff on her own. All I did was say where I wanted the picture and clicked the shutter, she did all the posing and facial expressions on her own.



Her last dress was my favorite. It looked the most like a wedding dress, but it was just so pretty and elegent. Since it was elegent I think it would look awesome with some work boots. Then I figured we had to use the river at some point and this dress would be the best suited for it.























No comments:

Post a Comment